Monday 23 March 2015

DISCUSSION: RE-READ WORTHY NOVELS


Lately, I have found myself missing my most beloved characters form my favorite novels and craving to lose myself in their stories once again. Hence while it has been kind of quite on my blog and why I haven't been posting as much new reviews as I used to. Yes, you deduced it right. I have been re-reading my favorites. 

I love my kindle. But when it comes to my favorite books, I always have to get paperback or hardcover version. This way, whenever I'm in the mood for re-read, I can quickly take it from my shelf, snuggle into my reading sofa and enjoy my favorite scenes (or remind myself of  details before release of next instalment in case of series) over again. Sounds perfect, right?

What I re-read lately (click on pic to read my full review):

....

I adore all these novels and can't praise them enough. I re-read All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness religiously every year and I always find new details that make my reading experience more and more exciting. Reading Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven makes my heart race every single time even though I know perfectly well what is about to happen. It is very rare gift for a book to possess and it's a reason why I treasure this book so much. And Outlander? It's the only book that I own more than one version in print. It is the book that I love above all other books and it's my go-to book whenever I want to escape real life for a while.

What I plan to re-read in a near future:

..

With End of Days release date coming closer, I need to re-read first two books in Penryn & the End of the Days series by Susan Ee so I am ready for the final instalment. Also, I wasn't very lucky with YA contemporary novels I picked recently so I think I need to remind myself that there still are some gems out there in this genre. That's why I will be re-reading I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios soon!

DO YOU EVER RE-READ YOUR FAVORITES?
WHAT ARE YOUR RE-READ WORTHY NOVELS?
DO YOU COLLECT PRINTED COPIES OF YOUR TOP FAVORITE BOOKS?
author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.